Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inspiration: Kinfolk Magazine




Have you ever had an ordinary day which is suddenly turned amazing with a few flicks o pages or a few click! ofcourse you have this is what blogging is all about!

 It was totally relaxing to read through this beutiful emag, which I was just catching up with. I had absolutely no idea what to expect when I picked kinfolkmag/. But it turned out just beaufitul! seriously you have to read it to know what I am talking about! every piece is beautifully written and is full of enchanting description!


this piece just completely took me to a journey of the taste buds and really captured the Bazaar street literally in words.. a beautiful read!








What kinfolk drove home was the fact that it is the simplicity and the companionship at the get togethers, which matters the most! A message they delivered so well you will fall in love with get togethers all over again!

Happy Thrusday!

No comments:

Post a Comment