Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blog Love



decor8
 I love Swedish Design and Interiors..


Lovenordic

The monotones and neutral hues

emmas design blog



The lack of color..


cherry blossom

cherry blossom
The textures..


a view to





Beautiful photography..
 

 
cherry blossom

loenordic

Industrial elements..



cherry blossom

Disheveled beddings and industrial lights..



lovenordic

And their patterns..


varpunen



Simply mesmerizes me.. and takes me to a whole new dimension!

I love Swedish blogs and here are my favs where I go for some Swedish inspiration.. Enjoy!


Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i'm really impressed! your blog is absolutely lovely and elegant!
    great content and photos.

    love how inspiring your blog is!

    have a great fall weekend!
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. swedish decor is so clean and fun to work with!
    Hi there and glad to find you and be a new follower! Hope u will chk us out too and folow...have a great wekeend
    cathy from www.twinswithtots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the pictures! Stopping by from another blog hop (although late, but at least I did make it)!! I am now following your blog thru GFC and would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete