Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pink and yellow party inspiration



Its time that I should start working towards the event my whole year revolves around! The birthday party of my little girl, who will be turning 2 (IN) this August. It might be a little early for everyone else, but for me i am rather late! I have huge ambitious plans for the party! Lets see how it goes..

For the color scheme I have been stuck with yellow and pink for like forever.. From the previous year everytime I thought of Inayah's second birthday it had to be pink and yellow!!

But I know that I dont want to base a party on colors only.. So lets see which other theme gets into it.. I am having rather fun finding all sorts of inspiration on all the event planning sites. They are amazing!!! there is really cool stuff out there!!!

Here is some pretty pink and yellow inspiration and many more to come!



craftymariko


birthdaygirlblog









No comments:

Post a Comment