Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quatrefoil

I am in love with.. 

Quatrefoil

I was flipping through my 'I Love" folder and I noticed the abundance of this lovely pattern.. I am not i love I am shamelessly helplessly obsessed!








image source royaldesignstudio




image source organized-design

image source www.younghouselove
 Just can't seem to get enough of it!

You might very well imagine what the wallpaper of my new room is giong to be! love it on the walls, on the floors, on the bed spreads and accents! you name it. And the colors are superb as well! Kravet has some amazing colours and patterns which look superb on cushions!

I loved that DIY lampshade by organized-design  Here you can find the tutorial and the template for the lamshade. The CSI Project has some amazing transformations as well. Here you can view the free template as well as two amazing DIY's.

And there might be some nice DIY in the making as well for myself! I don't know! I am seriously tempted!!


Have a fabulous day ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. any idea where that quatrefoil wallpaper is from? it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete